Saturday, October 24, 2009

deer


Well passing on all the small deer has paid off , it's not a pope and young buck but a nice size . Now I will try to see if I see a huge deer during rut . I shot the deer Wednesday night and Thursday Jennifer and Katie were bugging me let's have steak dinner . I was not in the mood to start cutting into the deer but after some persuasion from Paula , I went for it . To get the tenderloin out of it only took about fifteen minutes , and they tasted great . Know we have to get David a buck .

3 comments:

  1. Jeff-
    no thats not a bad deer deffinetly a good one to take. he looks like he was a bruiser. sounds like you need to give dave the crossbow now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!
    ~D&B Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found out where your blog is. The deer steak sure was delicious when I had some at your house. Thanks!! It was interesting looking at your deer cam.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete