Tuesday, September 15, 2009

getting stuff around

Every year around this time , my thoughts turn to my list of
Hunting stuff . These are little things I put in my camo pants to help
me after a deer is shot it changes year to year . A few years back I
started putting latex gloves in my pocket because for some reason I
would break out in hives when I field dressed a deer . But the strange
part is when I butchered the animal no hives would appear . As I have
gotten older I am very picky on how sharp my knife is , I think if it
would be practical I would use a long straight razor , it would work
great. I also have things that are just small items such as little bit
of rope , small dish towel, plastic bag, and this year a small rope
saw to split the sternum in the field . These few little things will
help me when I get home and either hang or quarter the deer depending
on the temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment